The UK cross-border e-commerce market is booming, fuelled by the weakness of the pound following the Brexit decision. Now, more than ever, there is opportunity for British retailers . However, retailers need to overcome major barriers in order to realise the cross-border e-commerce potential. Localisation is a key driver to take advantage of the opportunity and remove the barriers. How can retailers localise their offering and enjoy a huge uplift in international sales without costly and time consuming investment? Book a session to find out more about the fundamental expansion.
- International expansion – key milestones for successful international propositions
- Localisation – how a relevant, localised offer will increase your conversion rates
- Cross-Border customer experience - how to achieve seamless local experience for cross border shoppers
- Increasing international ROI – how to capitalise on the cross-border eCommerce opportunity effectively
- Best practices – share successful international expansion strategies