Descartes: E-Commerce Warehouse Logistics as a Competitive Advantage
Are you are sending send more than 500 parcels a day, have your own warehouse and want to grow even more successfully in 2018? More than 1,500 established online shops, including SHOEPASSION.com, Maskworld.com and pack-angels.com, had the same goal. But there was no time for strategic marketing campaigns or the development of new markets because of time-consuming manual processes in warehouse logistics.
Online retailers who want to grow successfully require internal processes fit for purpose: from order receipt to shipping and returns management. Intelligent warehouse management software makes this possible, giving traders an increase in delivery speed of up to 42% and enabling the use of Amazon Prime by vendors.
We will show you what you should look out for in e-commerce warehouse management software and what you will be able to do today based on real-life examples.
The following questions will be answered in the workshop: Competitive Advantage E-Commerce Warehouse Logistics
- When is the time to introduce professional warehouse management software?
- What advantages does an WMS system offer?
- What realistic goals can be achieved with a WMS?
- Which areas should an e-commerce WMS solution support?
- What should the provider of a WMS solution offer?