PCA Predict - The real cost of failed deliveries
Chris Boaz, Head of Marketing - PCA PredictView Full Profile
Failed deliveries cost retailers in more ways than one. And when you consider that one in every 20 online orders is not delivered on the first attempt, this can lead to serious financial and reputational damage. But what's the real issue? And how can retailers improve data quality and increase the likelihood of delivery success?
We'll discuss the findings of PCA Predict's recent report Fixing Failed Deliveries: Improving Data Quality in Retail, and cover the main implications of a failed delivery on both retailers and their customers.
What you'll learn:
- How much UK businesses are throwing away on failed deliveries
- How consumers really feel about delivery issues
- How to build brand reputation and create loyal customers
- Practical advice on how to improve your company's user experience
- How to power internationalisation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org