Vee24 - 10 innovative ideas for improving your customer experience with Live Engagement
Priya Iyer, Chairwoman & CEO - Vee24View Full Profile
Great customer service keeps customers coming back. But how do you replicate the instore face-to-face experience that your customers have in store, when they are shopping online? A growing number of retailers now offer Live Engagement where the customer can chat with a customer service agent online to resolve queries and ask for help.
Chatting by text chat is commonplace but it doesn’t come close to replacing that face to face experience. Video chat gets you closer to that experience.
Hear from Priya Iyer how retailers are now recognising the ROI of online video chat. See video chat in action from your own website. Learn about 10 ways in which retailers like Goldsmiths, Schuh, bathstore and DFS are delighting customers and gain practical advice on how to improve your own website with Live Engagement and video chat.
- Learn about the differences between text chat and video chat
- See what’s involved in getting a live engagement platform off the ground
- Hear about 10 key benefits that retailers see with live engagement
- See for yourself how it works with a short live chat session from your own website (we’ll pick one retailer in the room)
- Hear about live chat customer service scores, conversion rates, basket abandonment rates and customer feedback comments.