We live in a digital world, so having a website today is a given, and hardly an opt-in. Therefore, it is easy to forget WHY you have a website and WHAT you want to achieve with it and your online presence. Adding to the confusion is the often overwhelming amount of available data and the risk of “analysis paralysis”. Website analytics data is the same as any data – it takes time to process. Scoping and structuring your approach is therein key to being successful and avoiding wasting valuable resources.
• Determine website goals and set KPIs
• Define the most-wanted actions your visitors should take
• Analyse the right data points
• Integrate your findings and put the right data into the hands of the right people
• Work with analytics and not break the bank