James and James Fulfilment
James and James Fulfilment provides outsourced fulfilment services to online retailers. We store your products, pick, pack and ship orders, and handle any returns. This enables you to delight customers, grow sales, optimise operations, and save time and money.
The company was founded by University of Cambridge graduates, James Hyde and James Strachan, in 2010, when they couldn’t find a satisfactory fulfilment service for the eCommerce business they worked for.
Combining logistics best practice with agile tech development, we’ve won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the field of Innovation and are now among Europe’s fastest-growing companies, according to the Financial Times.
- Customer service & retention - including CRM systems, chatbots, customer contact centres
- Ecommerce platforms and user experience - including personalisation, UX design, site performance and testing, analytics, optimisation and usability
- Logistics & supply chain - including third-party logistics, transport, shipping software and platforms
- Warehousing & operations - including materials handling, warehouse management systems
- Delivery & returns - including final mile, delivery management platforms
- Internationalisation - including translation and localisation
- Inventory & order management - including PIMS and OMS
- Packaging and labelling - including protective materials