This webinar is essential to anyone who is currently – or considering – selling into the EU and will examine the new VAT reforms coming into force on 1 July 2021 with the launch of the Import One Stop Shop (IOSS).
Since leaving the EU, new customs rules have disrupted deliveries to Europe, with vast numbers of parcels being delayed, refused or returned to sender. Retailers have also been hit with additional fees from carriers for customs clearance and now potentially more for VAT clearance. Register to attend this essential webinar on Wednesday 23 June at 10am where Bobbie Ttooulis, from ecommerce delivery experts GFS and Alex Wyatt at SimplyVAT, will examine the new EU import custom requirements and explain how you can make it easier – and cheaper – to ship parcels to and from the EU including:
- An overview of the new EU rules around VAT
- What it means to eCommerce sellers
- Clarity on the Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) and its benefits
- How to apply for a Duty Deferment Account
- The advantages of one-stop-shop delivery and returns
Register to watch the webinar: