Cross-Border Payments and Commerce Report 2019 – 202008-Jan-2020
The cross-border ecommerce space shows tremendous growth potential: it is estimated that it will reach USD 1 trillion in 2020 – and some of the key enablers of growth are currency, infrastructure, language, internet penetration, and the diminishing complexity for consumers and merchants.
Structured in three comprehensive chapters, each depicting a main frame of the cross-border picture, the Cross-Border Payments and Commerce Report is dedicated to international retailers, global shipping companies, payments, commerce, and marketplaces solution providers, as well as other players in this space interested in scaling their business across borders.
The report tackles several key trends and developments, providing insights into:
- Cross-border commerce
- Localising the payments experience
- Developments into cross-border payments
- How to choose the right payment partner
- Retail and travel
- Complying with cross-border regulations
Furthermore, the Cross-Border Payments and Commerce Report 2019 – 2020 contains two insightful infographics:
- Top players and payment methods they offer – a thorough research that displays the payment methods used by major retailers and travel merchants from different countries across the world.
- Marketplaces overview per region – considering the diversity of this ecosystem, it can be difficult to gain insights regarding the whole space. Therefore, the marketplaces overview aims to help readers get a better understanding of this ecosystem, being the result of an in-depth analysis of the main regional and global players in this space (grouped based on two criteria: the location of origin and the field in which they operate).
The report launched by The Paypers is endorsed by leading industry associations such as AMVO (Asociación Mexicana de Venta Online), Ecommerce Europe, Ecommerce Foundation, Marketplace Risk, and MRC (Merchant Risk Council).