- The free train travel is ONLY available to retailers who are director level and above and work for a IRUK Top500 or Growth2000 retailer. We therefore ask you to register with your work email address
- You will only be able to travel on the date and train services shown in the email confirmation
- You will be asked to sign a contract that outlines that you agree to travel to and from the NEC on specific trains and that if you do not attend you will be charged/invoiced for the value of the train plus an administrative fee of £50 + VAT
- In certain circumstances we will agree to a transfer of the tickets to another senior member of staff within the same organisation. Please email email@example.com ASAP with the name of the colleague who will be taking your place, as well as their email address and job title.
For those starting travel in London:
- You will need to arrive at designated area within the departure station at least 30 minutes prior to travel. Please make yourself known to the IRX member of staff
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you will not be able to travel as there will be a waiting list of visitors who will be able to benefit from your train ticket
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The date you wish to attend
- The city you wish to travel from
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.