We are offering free train travel to IRX 2022 for retailers who are director level and above and work for one of the UK's top retailers. There are a number of terms and conditions including:
- The free train travel is ONLY available to retailers who are director level and above and work for one of the UK's top retailers. We therefore ask you to register with your work email address
- You will only be able to travel on the date and train services shown in the email confirmation
- You will be asked to sign a contract that outlines that you agree to travel to and from the NEC on specific trains and that if you do not attend you will be charged/invoiced for the value of the train plus an administrative fee of £50 + VAT
- In certain circumstances we will agree to a transfer of the tickets to another senior member of staff within the same organisation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with the name of the colleague who will be taking your place, as well as their email address and job title.
For those starting travel in London:
- You will need to arrive at designated area within the departure station at least 30 minutes prior to travel. Please make yourself known to the IRX member of staff
- Please email email@example.com ASAP if you will not be able to travel as there will be a waiting list of visitors who will be able to benefit from your train ticket
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The date you wish to attend
- The city you wish to travel from
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.