IRX @ DTX + UCX (4 & 5 October 2023, ExCeL, London) is a unique event that brings together tech and digital leaders, eCommerce heads, developers and architects to explore new tech, new ways of working and the very latest in modern commerce.
What happens at IRX @ DTX + UCX?
IRX main stage – featuring C & D-Level speakers from enterprise-level retailers and brands leading the way in digital transformation. View conference programme >>
Workshop theatres – providing practical advice on how to evolve your architecture, create new digital services, evolve the customer experience and manage products, orders and data across your organisation. View workshop programme >>
Developer sessions – giving hands-on training into the latest platforms and how to develop new, customer focused services.
Exhibition – featuring leading solution providers enabling the shift to modern commerce. View exhibitor list >>
Boardroom roundtables – closed-door discussions with C and D-Level decision makers.
1-2-1 meetings - book face-to-face meetings with a range of companies where you can quiz them on their solutions, find out their prices and discover if their time frames meet your needs.
In addition you will have access to all the exhibitors and content taking place within the co-located events DTX + UCX >>
Themes at IRX @ DTX + UCX
Evolving architectures for modern commerce
- Comparing approaches to commerce architectures
- Creating cloud based services and managing legacy architectures
- Approaches to new application and service deployment
Evolving the customer experience
- New ways of interacting with customers including the Metaverse, collaboration tools and customer contact
- Best in class UX including AI and personalisation
- New approaches to front-end design and digital product creation
Data, insights and processes
- Creating a single customer view to enhance the experience
- Finding efficiencies in product and order management
- Data-driven insights to develop new services and products