Amazon eBay Shopify... VAT Problems
VAT registrations and filings are the current hot topic for online sellers. Sellers diversifying and selling multi-channel need a simple effective way to collate sales and refund data. With most EU countries requiring monthly filings, this can become a tedious and time consuming task.
Sellers need to keep an accurate historical record of their VAT landscape. In order to do this, you need to stay on top of your EU distance selling thresholds for all EU-28 countries as well as look out for other triggers such as Amazon PAN-EU product movement.
Reports such as SAF-T (Standard Audit File for Tax), EC sales lists and intrastat reports can also be generated as needed by your business. With EU governments closing the gap on the VAT owed, it is essential to get ahead of the game. Find out how in this educational workshop.
This workshop will cover:
- Historical VAT reports and VAT landscape calculation and analysis
- How to correctly monitor EU thresholds when selling across multiple marketplaces
- VAT filings to stay compliant: SAF-T, EC sales lists, intrastat reports
- VAT on domestic sales, goods sold in 3rd party countries, B2B zero rated sales, reduced rated goods sales
- Life beyond Amazon PAN-EU 7 countries