Will big data finally kill off your email marketing list?
The death of email marketing has been predicted many times but for many eCommerce marketeers the email list remains one of their primary weapons in the battle for sales. However is big data about to do for email marketing what even GDPR couldn't? In a world where it is possible to make real time personalised offers to customers at the point of purchase is there any need for the impersonal, one-way communication of email newsletters? In this talk Tom Martin will explain how big data platforms like OmniCX give marketeers access to entirely new ways to acquire, convert and up-sell customers. He will be joined by Brie Read, CEO of eCommerce success Snag Tights, who will explain how she ditched email as a marketing tool and watched her sales soar as a result.
- Discover how to maximise customer equity through big data.
- Learn how big data creates opportunities for new ways to engage customers in real-time.
- Learn how a single customer view can transform your marketing strategy
- Re-assess the way you use email in your organisation and save time and money.
- Hear the first hand experience of a brand that killed email marketing and reaped the rewards.