Quiqup - Surviving Amazon: Driving Sustainable Growth in the age of digital transformation?
Andrew Laughlan, Global Business Deveopment Director - QuiqupView Full Profile
SynopsisWhen 50% of logistics costs are stuck in the last mile, retail businesses require efficient end-to-end logistics solutions to reach their customers faster, meet the growing demands of the market, and stay ahead of their competitors. Quiqup has created a logistics as a service last mile delivery platform, allowing businesses to reach new and existing customers through innovative tech and a fleet of high quality drivers. From an online store and a pop up to high-street store or large retailer, this solution can integrate easily with any existing platform, bringing frictionless last mile delivery to any business that needs it
In this workshop, you will learn how retail companies can satisfy consumers’ growing demand for products today, not tomorrow or the next day. By integrating a configurable delivery management system that marries the digital with the physical, convenience with a finer human touch, businesses can create future-proof business models that drive sustainable growth in a city on the go.
- How to reach a wider audience of customers
- How to offer same day delivery through easy integrations
- How to achieve best-in-class customer experience for the digital consumer
- How to future-proof your business in the age of Amazon
- How to drive sustainable business growth in a city on the go
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org